Yes, as you read, in Marbella you can enjoy 320 days of sunshine, practically all year round! Do you want to know what plans you can make in the city to enjoy such good weather? Read on, we’ll tell you all about it:
PORTS OF MARBELLA
The good weather is ideal to enjoy the maritime life, and Marbella has 4 ports to do so. In the city centre you can find the marina of Marbella and the marina La Bajadilla. A little further away from the centre are the well-known Puerto Banus, 7 kilometres to the west, and the port of Cabopino, 13 kilometres to the east.
- Marbella Marina: it is located in the centre of the city and is one of the main sport, leisure and party areas of the city. Whether you want to enjoy nautical activities or just relax and have a good time, this is the place for you. It is always full of tourists and locals, enjoying Marbella’s sunny days on its great beaches, restaurants, bars and terraces. If you want to know more, don’t miss our post Marbella Marina
- La Bajadilla Marina: only 2 kilometers away from the Marbella Marina, you will find this marina and fishing port where you can enjoy a wide variety of services. It is a mooring area for impressive yachts and boats and further north, fishing boats.
- Puerto Banus: a port well known throughout Europe, and probably also to you. It is the largest and most important port in Marbella. It is not located in the center of the town, but this does not prevent that from going there to enjoy the sun, luxury, exclusivity, shops, jewelers, restaurants, bars, discotheques, yachts, etc.
- Cabopino Marina: if you are looking for a bit of sun and relax, we recommend this harbor with all the services you need, restaurants and wonderful beaches with the dunes of Cabopino.
BEACHES OF MARBELLA
At any time of the year, the beach is a good plan, and even more so with so many sunny days in Marbella. The city has 23 beaches along 27 kilometres of coastline. And they have been awarded the blue flag for their water quality, safety, the provision of general services and their commitment to the environment.
In all honesty, they are all worth a visit, but we are going to tell you a few to inspire you, depending on what you are looking for:
- Cabopino Beach: if you are looking for a quiet, beautiful and natural beach.
- Las Chapas beach: It is the most glamorous of all the Costa del Sol because of the number of restaurants and high quality establishments and beach clubs.
- Real de Zaragoza: very paradisiacal, with fine golden sand and crystal clear waters.
- Bounty Beach: it is a very cool beach, very close to the centre of Marbella, usually with chill out music.
- Puerto Banus Beach: at the back of the port, it is surrounded by all kinds of attractions and luxury.
Marbella is known for its good weather and good atmosphere, and this is reflected in the large number of beach clubs where you can chill and enjoy the sun, gastronomy and music.
If you want to know which are some of the best in town, we invite you to read our Top 5 beach clubs Marbella.
Come and enjoy the sun in Marbella and tell us about your experience. If you need to rent accommodation, don’t hesitate to visit our website or contact us. We can offer you a wide variety of accommodation with all the comforts and exclusivity to make your visit to Marbella unforgettable.
We are waiting for you!